If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to our head office in Westlake for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
We will exchange or refund a product provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. tax invoice;
- it is within 6 months of the original purchase date;
- it is in its original packaging or condition, i.e the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable), product is unworn and unused.
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account.
If you wish to exchange/return something that you purchased online at www.civvio.co.za and have met the above conditions for refund or exchange, you can do so by:
- Sending the selected item back to our offices, together with your invoice, and your credit card will be refunded with the appropriate amount. Please note that the cost of couriering the product back to our offices shall be incurred by the purchaser. The address details are as follows:
Attention: DMQ Trading
Unit 3 Silvan Park, Westlake Business Park
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.civvio.co.za because the item you received is either damaged or not what you ordered, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of the damaged area or incorrect product and request Civvio to collect the product in question within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Civvio will send a courier to collect the damaged/incorrect product, at our own cost, and replace it with the correct product.